Monday, August 22, 2005

At Milton Keynes

Hello bloggers.

Just a short briefing before I write a big post.

I'm enjoying the new place. I'm still not used to it,and I'm not sure I'll be used to it in the future. I'm living in a Hotel, so my suitcase is still unpacked and it won't be unpacked. I'll come back for the weekend to Madrid (I stayed at Bournemouth this last weekend) and then I'll undo my suitcase, but only to make it again on monday. So it's not a nice feeling, not having a proper home.

But that's just temporary, I'll come back to Madrid on three months, wich I started to like. I love Britain, but I need some stability first. I'll try to enjoy as much as I can this three months.

But I also had visions of the bad side of England, wich I didn't when I was at London. That's something to talk about and you might have some fun. But I'm at work now and I can't really write that much. Wait for the weekend, if you don't mind.

Thanks and cheers. Farewell.

Manoel.

No comments: