Monday, August 15, 2005

An Spaniard in UK

What-u bloggers.

It's ten to twelve and I should be sleeping. Tomorrow morning I'll have to be up at ten to five, so that means I'm not going to sleep a lot. But it doesn't matter, because the reason for me being up that early is a good one.

I'm becoming "An Spaniard in UK" once more. I'll be in England.

Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you aren't. This is my turn. Not only I'll be back but I'd be payed to do so. It couldn't be better.

And it's also even more special as I'll be in contanct with both cultures at the same time, spanish and english. I'll have to speak with two different kind of partners, the spaniards and the english. It'll give me a better view and perspective. And also I'll know at the end what's like working with english people.

So I believe I'll have some stories to tell you next time. I'm almost sure I'll have an internet connection at my job, but if not I'll write when I come back to spain during the weekends (I won't come all of them, but some).

Now it's time for me to go to bed (Faye will love my way of saying it, that's why I keep it). I'm not sure if I'll sleep but I'll try.

See you soon.

Manoel, The Spaniard in UK.

No comments: