Tuesday, August 09, 2005

New job, new life.

Hi bloggers.

First I want to apologize. It's a long time since my last post. But there's a reason for that. I was waiting to know something about my moving to England and also I had problems with my computer at home (I'm writing this at my job).

I still don't have a date for moving, but I do know for sure I'm going to England. I'll be at Milton Keynes, 50 miles north of London, so I won't be exactly at London but close enough to pay a visit to my friends on weekends. I'll have the pubs, and that's something I really miss, so I'll be very happy. It's said Milton Keynes it's a new built city, so everything is not that old fashioned as the other parts of England I've seen, it would be interesting to see that other face.

But I still don't know when I'll be there, it'll be probably on the first week of september, but it's not for sure, the only thing I'm sure about is I'll be there. and I'm willing to.

About my new job, there's some pros and some contras. The first are not only more on number but better on quality. So I can say I'm really happy. I have a computer since the very first day, I'm working hard and I spend my time doing something. I also have internet, email, and everything I might need to do my job. My colleages are nice, young and funny. So everything is getting better.

But there are some pros, related to transport. I sleep an hour and a half more than before, but I go back home later. I don't have problems when I go to work, as there are a lot of buses to take, but when I go back, there's only a few of them. Yesterday I had to wait for an hour to take one, so I was an hour late at home. But I'm so happy with my new job that those problems aren't that important.

Hope I'll tell you more things about my moving. Farewell and be good.

Manoel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a good point, redenclave. But, speaking francly I won't miss it. I never do siesta. In fact I rather sleep during the day, except when I go out too late.