Monday, October 03, 2005

The way back.

Hello fellows.

Unfortunatly for myself and I hope for you too I´m back to Madrid.

It happened that I´m not needed anymore at Milton Keynes because everything is almost finished, so just one guy is able to do it.

That means a loss of money, fun, and some stories for yourselves. It also means I´m back at the office, with the feeling I don´t belong here, like being the new kid in town. The problem is I´m not the new kid in town, but that´s how I feel. It also happened that my old place is not yet mine, and they have to look for another one. Meanwhile I´m not working, I´m losing time doing revising the same websites again and again and waiting for 6pm to come and go home. It also means I´m back at my old boring way of living, with no new events and new people to meet, just the tube in the evenings.

Hopefully I´ll get another job soon, I´m starting my search again, because I don´t really like being here. There´s some things I don´t like in this company that I´ll tell you in the future. Of course there´s some nice guys in here, but they aren´t the problem. And also as I´ve lost some incomes and got used to have a lot of money, my actual salary seems not to be enough now. I am greedy, I know.

Í´m the kind of guy who doesn´t like to do the same thing all the time. As I come back it seems to me like a new start but doing the same thing, so it´s a strange new start, better to say it´s not a new begin at all. I want a real one, with more excitenment, new people and places.

But the fact I´m back here doesn´t mean I´ll stop writing for you, in fact it seems I feel much more as a duty to do it as you got used to know about my life and seem to like it.

I´ll be here for all of you, and hope everything get´s better and better.

Cheers and farewells.

Manoel.

No comments: