Monday, September 26, 2005

The way Back home.

What-u bloggers.

Sorry for being late. I didn't have a busy last week, buy I couldn't spend my time writing for you, I feel really sorry. The fact is I was moved to another floor in wich spending time doing my own stuff it's not possible, I mean, it's close to my boss desk.

But he's not here at the moment, so I'll take a while to tell you the most recent news.

I'm back to Spain. I don't know exactly the date, but it looks like it's going to be my last week at Milton Keynes. I'm not going to say I don't like the idea of going back. I'm definetly tired of hotels and the fact for the last month and a half I didn't have a proper room, I mean my own, a place where I can leave my suitcase and even unpack it. I didn't even spend my last weekends on the same places. So I have a feeling of not belonging anywhere. I also need some rest and stay at the same place for a longer time.

But I'll miss being here, and also the money I'm earning. I'll miss England and the friends I made here; the food, the pubs, and the beer. The strange people I met everywhere and the taxi drivers (some of them are nice, some others are just f...g b...ds(one of them had just stolen 4,20£ from me)).

Anyway, next week I'll tell you more as soon as I get some rest. It's a long time since the last time I had a proper sleep, meaning till late in the morning.

Cheers and farewell friends.

Manoel.

No comments: