Monday, March 27, 2006

A monday at 7pm

Good morning fellows.

It´s hard enough to work on mondays. But today it´s not only monday but an hour earlier. The hour has changed at 2am Saturday to 3am. So we´ve lost an hour. It´s said we save 1€ a day on electricity but I´m not sure it worths the 6€ we´ll save till next time change. I feel like it´s 7am instead of 8am, I just want to be sleeping.

I have a doubt, what happens with that hour lost in time. And what happens if you have a date at 2:30am, will it be changed automatically at 3:30am, or you won´t have that date?.

I bought a new digital camera on Saturday at Carrefour, pretty nice one. I needed almost an hour to do it, it was quite crowded and there was just one guy to attend everybody at the photography department. That´s the way it works on carrefour, it seems like they don´t want us to buy anything. The poor guy was overwhelmed, but I believe it was not only because it was crowded, but also for his inneficiency and lack of brain. I had to wait half an hour to be attended by him, but also when he did he was attending another three people at the same time. I asked him to bring me th camera I wanted and he left. He came back and told me there were no cameras left, then I asked him if I could buy the one was showed (paying much less) and also I felt happy in a way, so it´ll be much cheaper. Just to do that took more than 15 minutes. While he was doing so he was trying to talk with another 3 customers. Then he told me he couldn´t find the box, and I said it didn´t matter. Finally he went again to the warehouse and when he came back he brought a brand new camera. He told me they had just came from the lorry, but I´m afraid the first time he didn´t know where they were.

I worked at carrefour once, and I know how it works, so I can´t feel angry at him for making me lose an hour of my life. So finally this weekend I´d lost two hours of my life doing nothing, well, at least I remember the later hour.

Cheers.

Theremon.

No comments: