Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A bugs life



Hello and good morning bloggers.

When I was on the bathroom getting ready to have a shower I noticed something moving beside my suit. I got near it to get a closer view and I noticed it was a cockroach upside down. It was trying to return to it´s walking position unsuccesful. I must admit I´m very brave with a lot of things but insects, at least I´m brave enough to admint I´m scared of most insects.

It must have been a trauma when I was a child, but I don´t remember it, so it seems to be just an unreasonable fear. I can touch flies and some others (a few), but I can´t even be near most. It´s even hard to touch them without using my hands (a piece of paper, gloves, etc.). So, when I saw that alien black big horrible thing from outer space I admit I was afraid. There were nobody to help me so I had to do it myself. It took me 10 minutes just to decide killing it before throwing it on the bathroom. I had to kill the cockroach because If you don´t it´ll come back again as water doesn´t kill them.

So I encourage myself and push a piece of paper on its head. I crashed it, but it was still moving. I press again and once more it didn´t die. With rage I took it with a piece of paper and throw it down the toilet. I flushed and it dissapeared.

I feel sorry for her. She hadn´t done anything bad to me except being alive. I know they carry deseases, and dust, and they´re unhealthy, but I can´t stop thinking about the little cockroachies waiting for her mum or dad to bring them food. But I only think about that for a short while, next time I will be cruel once more.

R.I.P. Cockroach

Manoel.

1 comment:

Colin Davies said...

Hey, Mano, you must have got very close to be able to tell it was a female.

Or perhaps all cockroaches are feminine to you. Like all computers are male, as I recall...

By the way, which do you and your fellow experts consider to be the least bad ADSL provider these days?

Cheers