Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday 8am

Good morning.

I´m a bit angry today. As I left the car parked where I work, I noticed a scratch on the rear of my car. It wasn´t a small one but a big one, and also the bumper was out of place (well, just a bit). That turned me mad for a short while. It seemed like somebody parked behind me on the street didn´t gave a damm bloody shit when he left the place. But I´m sure he noticed it, he moved my car and it must have been dificult for him to push my car and get out of the parking lot. But instead of leaving a note saying sorry, please this is my number call me if you have a problem, it´s better tu runaway.

I care a lot about my car, I don´t like scratching it, I like it brilliant and beautiful. But it seems I shouldn´t care that much, as more as I care as less as everybody else doesn´t.

Anyway, have a nice day.
Cheers.

Manoel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr....mmmm I don`t remember your name..sorry! well I just want to tell you that you`re so special to me.
PD:Excuse me couse my english is very poor :(

Anonymous said...

You are complaining about some damage to your car when it was parked? Being Spanish I would have thought that the acceptance of parking damage would have come naturally to you! I presently live in Spain and have seen numerous parking incidents and damages to cars. What is the problem?

Recursos para tu blog - Ferip - said...

Hola Novio de Akela!!! ja!
Te vengo a conocer,,...y me encuentro con don Simpson....o sos vos???? ja!!!


Quería desearte todo lo mejor, falta tan poquito, y esa chica estará cocinando pastel de papa (bien argentino) y panqueques para vos solito!!!


Un abrazo, Ferip

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments ferípula.

As you see this blog is a bit abbandoned, but as I'm living at Madrid there was no sense on writing in here anymore. I wasn't "an spaniard in UK" but "A Galician at Madrid".

Sorry to answer in English, but it was to follow the blog's english philosophy, wich I lost.

Cheers.