Thursday, June 16, 2005

A short Tube Story

Hi Bloggers.

Before telling the story I'll introduce you on my coming back from work routine. I made a friend at the office and I always come back with him. We talk for a while and we play chess on my mobile phone. We start playing when we jump into the bus, but we always leave a short time to realize who's travelling with us (my favourite hobby, you know). Then we have a 20 minutes trip (sometimes 30) to the nearest tube station at "Colonia Jardin" (Wich I could translate into garden colony or garden perfume). Then we wait for the train to come and we continue playing 'till he leaves, he stops before I do. The statistics are with him, as he always wins, (he's quite good or at least better than I am) althoug I won some matches. After that I read a free newspaper called "Que!", I leave books and music for the mornings.

Now it's time for my story. At the same time my friend left the train two young blokes came into it. The were what I might call fashion boys with shorts and t-shirts without leeves, dyed short hair and sun glasses. I could tell from the distance they were not straight, and specially because I saw their hands tied. They seated beside two old women that looked totally straight and also conservative (I believe you can guess it). I wasn't lucky because I was standing up and I wasn't fast enough to have a seat, but it gave me a better view on what was going to happen. The boys were quiet for a while, but then they started to kiss, well, they were more than just kissing each other, it was more like shagging. As you might have guessed the women were horrified. They were good enough not to say anything, but fast enough to stand up and wait beside the door even when it was still some minutes to reach next station. They looked nervous, in fact one of them jump over me, by accident but because she was ona hurry.

I have my own oppinion about seeing two boys kissing each other. I don't give a goddam shit if they do. The women were too scared of them and they're not going to harm anyone. Although I believe is not fair for the rest of the people when a couple (men, women or whatever) is kissing that way in front of others. I hope you understand what I mean, but it might be also because I miss doing it (with a girl, I mean).

Farewell and have a nice weekend. I'll sleep so much....

Manoel.

No comments: