Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A dejà vù

With all my love to London.

I want to continue writing as live goes on and we must forget the pain (but learn from it). All my friends at London are ok. They weren't close to the tubes and buses. I feel fortunate but I can't just forget the people that died. I would pray if I believed in god, but I don't, so I'll just send my thoughts and love to them.

I wish my live had changed on the last weeks, but unfortunatly it hadn't. In fact instead of improving I'm going back to the past situations. The project in wich I was working will finish on next monday. Some of my mates are going to be send to another place out of Boadilla, those with whom I always have breakfast and lunch. So I'll be left alone again. My boss came last week to tell them about their new destinations, but he didn't speak with me and I wandered why. So I asked him about it. He gave me the same answer he gave me two months ago: "We still don't know. You might stay here for three days or three months. I'll tell you as soon as I know about
it". What a nice answer. I just want some stability, you know.

So the fact is I'm still stucked here, not working at all. I feel like I'm wasting my time and not learning anything. I also can't sleep at night that much, mostly because of the heat. So I don't feel that fine, sorry for being negative. But I try to be positive, and I decided to send my CV to some other companies. I received some answers and I might have interviews on the next weeks. I'll mantain you well informed about it.

Talking about companies, I want to speak about mine (I won't tell the name, even when I'm not sure if I shouldn't say it in case the owner reads it and decides to change things). My company is a good one, I would never say the opposite, but that's reffering to the main company. Everyone at the USA says my company is honest, reliable, and some other nice compliments. But I might remind you I work at the spanish branch wich is directed by spaniards, and also by really bad and unefficient spaniards, the worst class in fact. So meanwhile all the employees at the rest of the
world love the company, I don't know even one employee at Spain who likes the company.

I might change to the USA or GB branch, I'll try I promise.

Well, there are some other things I want to write about, but I'll leave them for the next post. At this time I'm supposed to be working, but in fact there's nothing to do but spend my time looking at the screen, that's why I decided to write a bit.

Farewell, and again my Love to London.

Manoel.

No comments: