Thursday, July 07, 2005

So Sad

Hi fellow bloggers.

There's no words I could use to show you my sorrow. You know I love britain and you also know I've been at London. I've been on those trains and also on those streets. I can see them now. I can also see the people on them just going to their jobs or to have fun in the city.

I received an email at 12:00 saying about the bombing at London. I couldn't wait to reach home to have some more news. I was really worried about my London friends, and also about the innocent people on the buses and trains.

We had that in Spain, and also the 11S, so even when I feel horrified I also feel like that's not something new at all, and that's what makes it even worst. I hope I'll never get used to such inhumanity.

My thoughts are with you English, and specially with the people who lives at London.

I love you London.

Manoel.

No comments: