Tuesday, May 03, 2005

For my fellow Bloggers (and also new ones)

Hi all of you.

I recently got some telling off from some fellow bloggers. The problem was I wasn't writing as much as before, and they really love my blogs. That's something I'm really proud of but, at the same time, puts more pressure over me to write. Writing is something I do when I feel like it, I didn't pretend to make this blog as a diary of my entire life, and I believe some day it'll stop, meaning that some day I'll be happy enough not to write about it.Although I believe meanwhile I can make somebody's life happier and/or make them laugh a bit I think it really worths spending my time.

So here I am again, I'm back at Madrid. Although I know I'm not where I would really like to be i's kind of. I'm going to have terrible times being at my office, and I'm sure you'll enjoy them as soon as I write about it. My life isn't that easy I would like it to be, but I hope that's the same for everybody. Being here is being kind of a test to me. I'm testing my strenght to face things without any help, and I'm also learning a lot about Spaniards, more than I did before. I can tell you about working, living and having social life at Spain, but I'm also sure you'll not learn anything useful from myself, as my work is not what I expected, my living is almost the same as at my old town, and also I'm not having any social life at all.

Well, I hope I'll write soon. Farewell and be good.

Manoel.

No comments: