Saturday, May 21, 2005

More of the same

Hi and Good Morning.

I wish I could tell you I have a really good job. Unfortunatly it's not true yet. Yet I'm being payed, and also I'm being payed for doing nothing and I know some guys who would be really happy to have that kind of job. But, knowing me, that's the worst kind I could ever have. It's almost three months and I still don't have my own desk neither a computer. I was finally moved on thursday to the new department, but not because they have a place for me, but because they have some empty desks and seats, meaning I can at least seat my butt. The problem was my boss (and I believe she's ex-boss now, she was the sleepy one) arrived so I had to leave her desk, and as nobody was on holidays or ill that meant there were no desk at all for me. So either I move to the other department or I stand up the whole day or go for walking. I would rather preffer walking than anything else, at least I like doing it better than doing nothing, but of course they didn't want me to do that.

I called my boss (the big one) and he told me to move, but without giving me the feeling of it being permanently. He was supposed to come and see us this week, but he didn't. Some of us wanted to talk with him, about important matters, some of them quite important, specially mine (beacuse it's important for myself, I mean). He's our "Team Manager" meaning he's supposed to be our voice in front of the bigger bosses and clients and also he has to make a crew into a team wich should involve being there when he's needed. But of course he's real matters are those related with the ones that pay, the clients, and it seems they're much more important than us. He "works" at the main office and I put it into quotes because I never saw him working as he's not neither with the client or with us. My new boss told me yesterday that he'd came to talk to us, well he really told me he'll come to talk to me, that only means he has another ideas for me, but he didn't come.

I'm not afraid of being fired, as they don't pay me that much, compared with the money they give to others, and also compared with some others that are payed much more and works much less (yes, it's possible). And also because they do know it's not my fault but theirs. And also because they could have done it before without having to pay me anything (well, they still can, it's just another week and they'd have to pay me). I'm not afraid of losing my job, and as I tend to be negative that only means I really believe they're not going to fire me, so don't be worried, there's blog for a long time.

I'll mantain you informed about my working days.

Cheers and Farewell.

Manoel.

No comments: