Monday, May 30, 2005

A small change

Hi Fellow readers, bloggers and friends in general.

I'm sorry not to have written you in a long while. The fact is I didn't have enough things to tell you as nothing has really changed since last time.

I told you I've been changed to another department but I still didn't have a computer of my own. The fact is everything is still the same but I'm working really hard. I managed to have a computer for the last week (with the help of my new boss) and I could work. Today I did have one also, but I'm not sure about tomorrow. The problem is I have some urgent work to do and my boss wants it to be made as quickly as possible, but as I said I'm not sure about having a comp for the next days, so how could it be done? The good thing is I haven't been that bored last week and times goes faster if you have something to do, so it wasn't a bad week. I also met some people and made a new friend at J&Js. So it was a really good week.

Unfortunatly I still don't feel happy about my job and my new life. I know I have to be patient, but it's hard for me. And also things happen slower when you want them to be faster, that's a fact.

I might say also that I have a feeling of life being a bit unfair with me. I hope you don't blame me for being too negative, but for the last months every time something good happened to me it turned into crap at the end. So I'm a bit suspicious at the moment about any good news. I had a good one last week, it has to do with the people I met, but then, even when is not turned into crap yet it has turned into a complicated thing with means to be crap at the end. I should say it could turn into something really good but I told you I'm suspicious at the moment.

I started to feel again the need of leaving my country. Last week I sent some CVs to the Argentinian branch of my company and this week I even considered to move further away (yes, it's possible). I still have the ache of travelling and living at different parts of the world, but I also know I need some more time and money (and also courage). I know my family won't be happy if I do it, because my new plans are about moving really far from Spain. I'm still not happy here, even when there's a lot of new things, people is still the same, and my company is still spanish even being American. But I need to do some CV adds before that, if I have a year of experience it will be easier for me to find a job outside Spain. I'll be patient or, at least, I'll try to be, the reward could be great.

Anyway, I want you to know I'll still be here, even if I don't write that often, telling you about my life's changes and everything that comes to my mind or I just want to tell you.

I must say my ex-work-mates were very nice with me and they still are. I told them about my blog today and about the fact that some people would like to read about somebody else thoughts and/or experiences. They were fascinated and it made me really happy that they were. I wish they read it today and they read this post, so they'll know why you read me. I'm also happy to have so many fellow readers (I feel a bit weird complimenting you) but that's the only reason I keep writing, it makes me feel better to tell my feelings anyway, so it's both sides.

Farewell and hope things get better to everybody.

Manoel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice one, Manoel

Good to see someone correctly saying "CVs" - as most people seem to think that "CV's" is correct. The fools! (It is very annoying)

Cheers. Hope all goes well