Sunday, May 15, 2005

No new news

Hi Bloggers.

This last few days have been quite boring. I have done nothing during the weekend and also I might say I didn't during the week, even at my job. It's being a terribly boring time, and doing nothing is something that tires me as much as doing too much. I still don't know where I'm going to work at, or if I'll have some work to do. I decided (with the help of my fellow Faye) to talk to my boss, not the sleepy one, she's at the "rocio" (look in google what the hell is that, I'm not going to explain it, in fact I'm not sure what's all about) but my the highest one. I'm going to tell him carefully how bored I am and the waste of my talent and time wich it's being at my office. I hope he'll understand but if not at least I'll feel better. Anyway, I'm almost sure it's going to be another boring week, unless something happens, but this is Spain and everything is slow here.

I spent the last days doing nothing, and the only things I did where repetitive tasks wich didn't involve using my brain at all. I'm afraid I'm getting stupid, or untrained. But the most stupid, apart from my brain, it's the fact they're paying me for that, and it's just a fools doing, it's a waste of money, time and resources. I'm sure they don't earn as much money as they could in spain, but I'm afraid it has to do with the clients and not only with my company. In fact, I believe it's not my companies fault, but the client's, wich is quite cheeky. But my boss could do something more.

Well, I hope I'll have some exciting news next time I speak to you, meanwhile I hope at least I'll meet some new weirdos then I'll have something to talk about.

Cheers and sorry for being late again.

Farewell

Manoel.

No comments: