Monday, October 18, 2004

From Cow-Town

Hi again.

Now I'm in Congleton, where my friend Faye's mum lives. It's such a beutiful countryside place, full of cows. It smells of cow shit, wich reminds me of Galicia and makes me feel at home a bit. Wherever I look I see cows, green and rain, it's such a rainy place.

Well. I thought I could write more these days but finally, even when I had enough time to do it I didn't. It seems I feel better to write when I'm in a rush. I mean it, because now I'm waiting to go back to London and I'm in a hurry.

I hope I'll write soon a new post, this time I think I'll write about English Motorways and the countryside, it's easy. I didn't have too many new experinces but being in a proper English Pub, watching a "boot sale", wich is something I've never seen, and walking in the countryside.

Weel, see you soon.

Manoel.

No comments: