Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Here I am

Hi, I'm finally in London.

It's more or less what I expected but much more than less. Everything is so different...

I still find hard to deal with all those changes but I hope soon I'll feel better. I can't still forget my own country and there's so many things to miss... I try not to think about it.

Anyway. It's too early to speak about English but I can tell you how marvellous is the city, and so big. I came from a little town so you can imagine the shock when I found myself walking in the city for a whole day, I think I walked 40Km and my legs went down at night. There's so many coulours, so many different people, but so cold (I mean the people). I know that it's because I'm in the city and everybody is either a tourist or too in a hurry to smile, that everything seems so busy.

But just walking you can see so many different places to eat. Wich bloody Spaniard said that in England they eat really badly? How can they eat badly when there's so many choices.

Well. Hope I'll write something else soon, meanwhile I'll continue seeking a job. I'll tell you later.

Manoel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I´m so jealous!! do you have a digital camera? I´d love to see pictures :D
hugs!
Veronica

Unknown said...

Yes I do have a digital camera. I'll post some pictures as soon as i can get a proper internet connection, it might be next week.

Colin Davies said...

Please keep them clean