Saturday, October 02, 2004

Some Goodbyes and Some Hellos

Well, in about 3 hours I'll be at the airport walking to the plane. It's time to say goodbye, but later I'll be time to say hello.

I had never flighted and today I'm going to do it twice. But that's not the only excitement I'll have today. At night I'll have my first impressions about England. Also I'll see the difference between spanish and English airports and it's something might be significative. So I guess as soon as I can use a computer with internet I'll write a post.

So this is my last post from Spain (in some time, I'll come back to visit my family).

I'm very busy so I'm going to stop writing.

Goodbye Spain, hello UK.

Manoel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola! I found your blog I don´t even know where and had such a laugh reading you.. just wanted to wish you good luck in your new life! And I will be back to know more about UK and how you like it :) (or not).
hugs
Veronica